We all use toothpaste daily to keep our teeth looking healthy and our breath fresh. There are actually other uses for toothpaste then just keeping your smile shining, it also has many interesting uses outside of your mouth. We decided to compile a list of things you can do with toothpaste that don’t actually involve cleaning your teeth.
Ten Practical Uses For Toothpaste
- Got a bug bite? Or a burn? Put a little toothpaste on the area to soothe the pain.
- If your kids colored on the walls or stained their clothes with grass and mud a little toothpaste can help remove stains.
- Want to give a little more shine to your wedding ring? Toothpaste can polish jewelry!
- After handling foods such as fish or onions scrub your hands with toothpaste to help get rid of unpleasant smells.
- Rubbing toothpaste on a mirror and then rinsing the surface clean can help prevent the mirror from fogging
- Fill in nail holes with a dab of toothpaste and you have homemade caulk!
- Clear up pimples with non-whitening toothpaste. The toothpaste dehydrates the pimple and absorbs the oil.
- Want to clean and whiten the rubber part of your sneakers? Get out the non-gel toothpaste and an old toothbrush!
- Clean your clothes iron by applying the toothpaste to the cool iron, scrub with a rag, then rinse clean.
Have you tried any of these toothpaste tricks before or do you have a few tips you use that we didn’t mention? How did they work? Of course the best way to use toothpaste is to enhance your healthy smile but hey…These tips might come in handy!
Tell us what you think!